Sunday, July 8, 2007

illusion till Eternity

Can all things around make sense to you sometimes. What I basically mean is there is a chance that all what you come across in life is beneficial and right for you. I do not see or expect my mental analysis of situations to tell me that and that is why I feel the need to ask as whether truth and benefits in life are an illusions we seek or are they achievable by overpowering mental hurdles which one does not want to conquer because of fear of the unknown.

I think everyone is trapped somewhere between the realm of the current state of existence and the 'want to be' state of existence. The pursuit of Happiness is endless for many and different in defination.Is it that simple and achievable.

I came across an interesting article which said that Chronos is clocks, deadlines, watches, calendars, agendas, planners, schedules, beepers. Chronos is time at her worst.Chronos keeps track. ...Chronos is the world's time. Kairos is transcendence, infinity, reverence, joy, passion, love, the Sacred. Kairos is intimacy with the Real. Kairos is time at her best. ...Kairos is Spirit's time. We exist in chronos. We long for kairos. That's our duality. Chronos requires speed so that it won't be wasted. Kairos requires space so that it might be savored. We do in chronos. In kairos we're allowed to be ... It takes only a moment to cross over from chronos into kairos, but it does take a moment which I think is hard to realize and come by. All that kairos asks is our willingness to stop running long enough to hear the music which brings real happiness.
Think about it.........
I

No comments: